Thursday, May 05, 2016

Her Slut

My newly wed wife never really liked men. She just simply married me, to hide that she's a lesbian from everyone else she knew of. She started fucking girls behind my back. Every time I confronted her, she denied and that she would never cheat me. She knew that I wouldn't be silent soon. One day when I returned from work, she was lying on the sofa looking at me, I said "Whats up Honey?". She simply chanted ancient spells which I could not even spell out, the very next second I found myself naked on our bed. But something felt different, I looked down and I saw huge DD breasts, sensitive and soft. I immediately tried to grab my member, but instead there was nothing but a wet slit in its place. I started to panic and screamed . My Wife returned, before I could say anything she turned me around and put her finger in my tight twat. It was painful at first but soon I started moaning like a wet bitch. She whispered in my ears, " You're my slut now....".

1 comment:

  1. "...my beautiful, busty, sexy, submissive slit-slut, aren't you!?!"

    The words, and her hot breath on my earlobe & smooth neck, clearly punctuated the truth I now felt as her fingers persistently probed the mysterious yearning inside my new womanhood and my hips began to hump back at her hand while my deliciously heavy breasts started to sway in rhythm with her thrusts!
    "Uh-Hah-hngh... Uh-huh!" I managed to groan in a high-pitched voice as she started to alternate running her fingers, slick with my juices, over my clit and into my cunt. "I'm ah- all yours! J-hah- Just tell m- me you'll alwh-h-always want me like th-h-this!" I panted right before my innards exploded with a gush of fluid from my clenching womanhood! ..."

    This caption is SO hot in connection with this gif, Ranjhana! I wish I had a wife who would make me her slut like this too!!!

    Peace,Love&Kisses;
    Elle

    ReplyDelete